Medical Tourism is a growing industry globally estimated at $60 billion dollars annually. Healthcare Providers, Facilitators, Insurance Agents & Brokers, Human Resource Professionals, Hospital and Tourism Professionals are looking to receive advanced education in medical tourism as more insurance companies and employers implement medical tourism and more patients travel globally for care.
Certified Medical Tourism Specialist® (CMTS) is a certification of expertise within the Medical Tourism field, provided by the Medical Tourism Association®. This certification is valid for (2) years.
The Certified Medical Tourism Specialist® Program has been designed for:
• Hospitals, clinics, and healthcare providers
• Insurance agents, brokers & human resource professionals
• Medical tourism facilitators
• Travel and hospitality industry professionals
• Anyone entering or interested in the medical tourism/international health insurance field