1. Who do I contact to reserve an exhibit booth?
2. How do I get access to guaranteed networking meetings and leads throughout the year?
3. Is there a deadline for becoming an exhibitor?
Booths are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us today to receive the most updated exhibit hall layout. Exhibitors who register after August 1, 2017 will not be eligible for any of the printed benefits due to printing deadlines.
4. How many registrations are included in my sponsorship package?
All sponsorship levels include a different amount of full registrations.
- Exhibitor Sponsorship ~ Includes 2 Registrations
- Bronze Sponsorship ~ Includes 3 Registrations
- Silver Sponsorship ~ Includes 4 Registrations
- Gold Sponsorship ~ Includes 6 Registrations
- Platinum Sponsorship ~ Includes 10 Registrations
- Diamond Sponsorship ~ Includes 15 Registrations
5. Once I purchase an exhibit booth what information do I need to provide?
- High resolution logo to be placed on our website
- A link to your corporate website
- 50 word corporate profile about your company in order to promote your participation through our social media campaign and press releases
- Register your participants as soon as possible so that they can enjoy the benefits of the networking platform
**IMPORTANT NOTE: You must enter a different email address for each registrant. Otherwise, they will not be able to participate in the congress networking platform.
6. What is the size of the standard booth and what is included?
Booth size is 10’x10′ or 100 sq. feet. It includes:
- 1 – 6′ Table
- 2 Chairs
- Pipe & Drape
7. What are the Move in/Set up and Move out/Tear down times?
Exhibitor Set-up Times: Monday October 2, 2017 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Final Exhibitor Set-up*: Tuesday October 3, 2017 8:00 AM – 10 AM. *All expo set-up must be completed by 10:00 AM. Final set-up is specifically for smaller exhibits.
Exhibitor Tear-down Time: Wednesday October 4, 2017 5:45 PM – 9 PM