1. Who do I contact to reserve an exhibit booth?
2. Is there a deadline for becoming an exhibitor?
Booths are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us today to recieve the most updated exhibit hall layout. Exhibitors who register after August 1st, 2013 will not be eligible for any of the printed benefits due to printing deadlines.
3. How many registrations are included in my sponsorship package?
All sponsorship levels include a different amount of full the registrations.
- Table Top Sponsorship ~ Includes 1 Registration
- Exhibitor Sponsorship ~ Includes 2 Registrations
- Bronze Sponsorship ~ Includes 3 Registrations
- Silver Sponsorship ~ Includes 4 Registrations
- Gold Sponsorship ~ Includes 6 Registrations
- Platinum Sponsorship ~ Includes 10 Registrations
- Diamond Sponsorship ~ Includes 15 Registrations
4. Once I purchase an exhibit booth what information do I need to provide?
- High resolution logo to be placed on our website.
- A link to your Corporate Website
- 50 word corporate profile about your company in order to promote your particpation through our social media campaign and press releases.
- Register your participants as soon as possible so that they can enjoy the benefits of the Networking Software.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: You must enter a different email address for each registrant. Otherwise, they will not be able to participate in the pre-conference networking software.