This early/mid-stage company pitch event is hosted by Global Healthcare Ventures in partnership with the Healthcare Revolution Conference in Orlando, Florida. This annual event attracts up to 2,000 participants from all areas of medical industry including top executives.Apply Now
About The Event
Global Healthcare Ventures joins forces with Global Healthcare Resources to showcase early/mid-stage companies with high-growth market potential. This annual event attracts up to 2,000 participants from all areas of medical industry including top executives.
During the Early/Mid-Stage Venture Pitch Event, presenting Startup Healthcare companies will have the opportunity to compete for a valuable prize package, exposure and first-hand insight from our experienced panelist of judges.
Presenting companies will be early/mid-stage Healthcare Startups with products and services advancing innovation in Health and Wellness. The event is ideal for companies with emerging technologies in:
- Healthcare Education
- Augmented Reality
- Access Solutions for Patients
- Medical Tourism Technology
- 3D Printing
- Corporate Wellness Technology
- Initial Coin Offerings
- Voluntary Benefits Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Telemedicine & mHealth, EMR's & HIT
- Enterprise Applications
- Internet of Things
- Self Funding Technology
- Prescribing Health
- Bioabsorbable Inserts
-Exposure to industry executives. Finalists will present live pitches to judges. The winner will be showcased to up to 2,000 conference participants at the opening keynote of the conference.
- Media exposure. Global Healthcare Ventures (GHV) will arrange press interviews, press releases, blog posts, and a media campaign for the winner.
- Healthcare Revolution. GHV will provide complimentary tickets to upcoming industry conferences and events focused on the Healthcare Revolution.
- Introductions to Statewide Angel Network. GHV will introduce the winner to accredited investors in a statewide angel network.
- Business Analysis Package. The winner will receive business capital needs analysis and advisory analysis from a national investment banking company.
- A customized written assessment and coaching report from our expert panel of judges
- Courtesy passes to the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress