Imagine owning a valuable domain. In this room, high-level discussions will be taking place with leaders from top U.S. and International Hospitals, Insurance Companies and corporations. At the 6th Medical Director Summit, you will learn how to build a stellar global healthcare program that will attract the “Rockstar Doctors®” and other healthcare leaders of tomorrow. This invitation-only, half-day session includes presentations from and roundtable discussions with thought leaders followed by a private networking luncheon. You will hear strategies from world-renowned healthcare providers. Topics will include:
- Enhancing physician engagement to a higher level and enable organizations to experience a return on this valuable investment.
- Motivating factors behind physician entrepreneurship.
- Capacity building and utilizing advisory services to generate inbound patient volume.
- Creating strategic academic affiliations and protecting the intellectual property resulting from these affiliations.
- Advances in technology and medical innovation taking place globally.
This event allows Chief Medical Officers and Medical Directors a chance to collaborate, network, and discuss strategies in order to provide quality healthcare and insurance to local and international patients. Amongst your peers, you will share best practices to improve your organization’s position in the global healthcare marketplace. You don’t want to miss it. If you are the Chief Medical Officer or Medical Director of a hospital or insurance company and would like to request an invitation, please contact Charlie Rodriguez via email at Charlie@MedicalTourismAssociation.com or via phone at 011-561-792-6676 ext. 812. In 2016, nearly 60 leaders from over 20 countries participated in this prestigious Summit.