Healthcare professionals are under extreme time pressure to see more patients in less time, deliver the most effective care to each patient while keeping up with new medical research. Employers are looking to improve the quality of care for their employees and ultimately reduce their healthcare costs. The World Medical Tourism Congress is the international platform that will put you in contact with senior level decision makers from foreign governments to hospitals. What are the benefits of attending the Congress?
- Network with hospitals from around the world looking for innovative technologies such as telemedicine, e-medicine and other technologies to treat patients remotely
- Meet Ministries of Health and Health Authorities involved in purchasing medical equipment and technology.
- Network with Medical Directors from top international hospitals by sponsoring the Medical Directors Summit.
- Gain knowledge from decision makers to anticipate future healthcare providers’ needs and provide solutions
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to advance your technologies, products and services in order to improve standards of care for patients.
- Partner with investors building new hospitals