Beyond Borders, Exceeding Limits Sunday, September 27th, 2015 Global Ministerial Summit – 3:00pm to 6:00pm Speed Networking – 6:00pm to 7:00pm Global Ministerial Summit Reception and Dinner – 7:00pm to 9:00pm Attendee Profile – Government Delegates, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals Visualize a room full of Government Dignitaries, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, and Economic Development from all regions of the world. This exclusive, invitation-only event is the only one of its kind in this industry. You’ll have the opportunity to network with key leaders and decision makers from provider and buyer countries. The massive shift of the global healthcare marketplace has led us to this significant point in time where population health management has been pushed to the forefront. This event is the ideal arena where strategies will be presented to achieve long-term, sustainable results for expansion and growth of the healthcare infrastructure – at the same time addressing the immediate health concerns different countries face.
- Thought leaders from every continent will present their countries’ successes, challenges, and the drivers behind each.
- Discuss models of integration of care, engaging the patient and caregiver.
- Roundtable discussions, covering topics such as data collection and its role in measuring economic development.
- Using The Medical Tourism Association®’s Medical Tourism Index as a tool to identify successful models that have enhanced healthcare and tourism initiatives.
- Best practices in the healthcare and tourism industry, assuring the safety of the patient, by mitigating liability with travel.
There will also be a private reception where you will be able to interact one-on-one with players in the global healthcare community. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that will serve as the most efficient tool for education and business development that you have ever utilized. If you are Minister or Government Official and would like to request an invitation, please contact Charlie Rodriguez, Global Ministerial Summit Liaison, via email at Charlie@MedicalTourismAssociation.com or call 011-561-792-6676 ext. 812. Through 2014, our Global Ministerial Summit has had representation from 41 countries, including every region in the world. “The World Medical Tourism Congress is an incredible opportunity for companies like Nueterra and Nueterra Global Alliance (NGA). By sponsoring both the Caribbean and Global Ministerial Summits, we accomplished in one day the kind of networking that would otherwise have taken us 12-24 months, if not longer. Connection and networking will always be the greatest value with MTA. But now, we’re even learning that they’re a viable patient referral source for NGA.” DAVID MILLER, PRESIDENT NUETERRA GLOBAL ALLIANCE 2014 SPONSOR OF THE GLOBAL MINISTERIAL SUMMIT