Beyond Borders, Exceeding Limits Attendee Profile Exclusive, invitation only event for: Government Delegates, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals Visualize a room full of Government Dignitaries, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, and Economic Development from all regions of the world.
Benefits for Attendees
Network with key leaders and decision makers from provider and buyer countries. The massive shift of the global healthcare marketplace has led us to this significant point in time where population health management has been pushed to the forefront. This event is the ideal arena where strategies will be presented to achieve long-term, sustainable results for expansion and growth of the healthcare infrastructure – at the same time addressing the immediate health concerns different countries face
- Thought leaders from every continent will present their countries’ successes, challenges, and the drivers behind each.
- Discuss models of integration of care, engaging the patient and caregiver.
- Roundtable discussions, covering topics such as data collection and its role in measuring economic development.
- Using The Medical Tourism Association®’s Medical Tourism Index as a tool to identify successful models that have enhanced healthcare and tourism initiatives.
- Best practices in the healthcare and tourism industry, assuring the safety of the patient, by mitigating liability with travel.
There will also be a private reception where you will be able to interact one-on-one with players in the global healthcare community. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that will serve as the most efficient tool for education and business development that you have ever utilized. f you are Minister or Government Official and would like to request an invitation, please contact Anne Vryonides, via email at Anne@MedicalTourismAssociation.com or call 011-561-792-6676 ext. 823.