Association goal to educate as many professionals as possible in medical travel innovations and best practices with lowest price certification and membership package yet.
The Medical Tourism Association (MTA) is empowering players in the Medical Tourism industry to start 2018 with the tools and information they need grow their business. The field of medical tourism has been growing steadily, and professionals need tools to expand their reach, meet new patients and create industry-wide standards to improve their overall ability to provide their patients with the highest level of healthcare.
To help them make this goal, the MTA is offering a limited-time only deal to receive the industry-leading Certified Medical Tourism Professional® (CMTP) designation as well as a membership to the MTA all for the low price of $279.
“We are very excited to be able to empower all of the professionals working in the medical travel industry,” said Renée-Marie Stephano, JD, President of Medical Tourism Association. “That is why we are offering these services at our lowest price ever. By reaching out to the people who are passionate about the industry, educating them about industry best practices through the CMTP designation, and bringing them into the association, we can drive the industry forward in 2018.”
The CMTP course offers a comprehensive body of knowledge that covers topics ranging from the required core competencies of individual professionals to the advanced specializations within the medical tourism industry across nine modules. These in-depth training programs allow professionals to take the next step to demonstrate their full understanding of the medical tourism industry.
The benefits of a CMTP certification include:
- Offer a higher level of service to your clients and/or employer
- Learn best practices in international patient management
- Add to your portfolio a new “niche” business model, focused on medical, dental and wellness travel
- Set yourself apart from the competition by showing your commitment to excellence to consumers and buyers of healthcare
- Enhance your career and expand your opportunities for job promotion
The Medical Tourism Association (MTA) is a member-based organization of certified stakeholders including professionals from hospitals and clinics to doctors and clinicians, healthcare administrators, governments and influential policymakers, employers, insurance companies and executives, medical tourism facilitators, travel industry professionals, hospitality, and tourism-related interests who provide a consolidated voice for the industry. It is the only organization of its kind with a global outreach to more than 100 countries, and this is your chance to join them.
Benefits of MTA membership include
- Expanded networking and connectivity
- Registration discounts to Healthcare Revolution Conference, in Orlando FL, Oct. 28 – 30
- Access to special MTA events
- Discounts to advertising on our network
- Industry surveys and reports
- B2B and patient contract assistance
- Use of MTA logo in marketing materials
- Introductory email to MTA database in excess of 40,000 industry professionals
- Speaking opportunities at MTA-sponsored trade missions, workshops, and conferences across the globe
This low price will only last until December 22, so act now before it is too late and make 2018 your best year yet. To register for only $279, click here and enter the code INVESTINME! At checkout.
About Medical Tourism Association®
The Medical Tourism Association® is the first membership-based international nonprofit trade organization for the medical tourism and healthcare industry made up of top international hospitals, healthcare providers, medical travel facilitators, insurance companies, and other affiliates committed to promoting the highest level of quality healthcare to patients in a global environment. www.MedicalTourismAssociation.com