SPECMED joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
SPECMED will exhibit at the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4. They, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- 6th Medical Director Summit, a half-day session bringing together Medical Directors and Chief Medical Officers from around the world for high-level discussions on the latest trends and challenges in destination medicine and the development of global medical networks
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- 7th Global Ministerial Summit, where Government Delegates, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals, from all over the world to discuss long-term, sustainable results for expansion and growth of their healthcare infrastructure while at the same time addressing the immediate health concerns different countries face.
- Earn your Certified Medical Tourism Professional® designation live on-site.
- Keynote Speaker Pat Wadors, Chief HR Officer, LinkedIn
Since its founding, the company has expanded its scope of activity from an organization running a few clinics to a large interdisciplinary complex. Currently, the company operates in several locations in south-eastern Poland. Annually, in all our departments, we provide more than 160,000 consultations. The dynamic development of the company has been facilitated by its high standards. Highly qualified staff and management, state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment, and the introduction of innovative new technologies
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com