Global Healthcare Ventures is a Platinum Sponsor of the Medical Tourism Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
Global Healthcare Ventures joins the 10th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (WMTC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4. At the WMTC, 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in the industry and networking peers to drive the industry into the future. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas helping patients receive the care they need.
Be sure to check out the Healthcare Revolution Innovation Forum, on Monday of the conference. This event will showcase early/mid-stage companies with high-growth market potential. presenting Startup Healthcare companies will have the opportunity to compete for a valuable prize package, exposure and first-hand insight from our experienced panelist of judges. Presenting companies will be early/mid-stage Healthcare Startups with products and services advancing innovation in Health and Wellness.
If you are involved in handling international patients as a facilitator or care provider or are interested in saving money on your health plan by contracting with hospitals, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the WMTC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- 6th Medical Director Summit, a half-day session bringing together Medical Directors and Chief Medical Officers from around the world for high-level discussions on the latest trends and challenges in destination medicine and the development of global medical networks
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- 7th Global Ministerial Summit, where Government Delegates, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals, from all over the world to discuss long-term, sustainable results for expansion and growth of their healthcare infrastructure while at the same time addressing the immediate health concerns different countries face.
- Earn your Certified Medical Tourism Professional® designation live on-site.
- Keynote Speaker Dr. J. Craig Venter, Co-Founder, Human Longevity Institute, and Sequencer of the Human Genome
About Global Healthcare Ventures
Global Healthcare Ventures is a healthcare, benefits, and well-being think tank. Our mission is to help scale innovation in the industry by identifying the next “unicorn” vendor. This is one of the most disruptive models to investment and could provide a legacy for its advisors. Our goal is to accelerate disruptively and innovate early-stage companies and to catalyst them within the US and Globally through our large (2.1 million to be exact) branding, distribution channels and through our diverse advisory board.
About the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress
As the first membership-based international nonprofit trade organization and think-tank for the medical tourism and healthcare industries, the Medical Tourism Association® develops and implements creative and sustainable strategies for attracting direct foreign investments. The MTA provides advisory services to investors researching the industry and matches these financiers with medical tourism-related projects. www.MedicalTourismAssociation.com